Friday, September 21, 2012

How to choose the appropriate cats for my needs?


Before deciding to look for what cat quality you would like to buy, should you answer the following questions:
1. How much is your funding or budget to purchase the cats?
2. What is the purpose of your purchasing cats.
These are questions I often ask to prospective buyers who contact me or ask for price. Some may feel offense, while some are able to accept my questions well.
By knowing the budget to be used and its purpose, I will be able to steer prospective buyers about stock availability, and whether the quality of cat is right for that person.

In general the quality of cat can be classified into 4 categories as follows :
1. Top Show Quality
2. Show Quality
3. Breed Quality
4. Pet Quality

By knowing your purpose, your criteria of cat quality and your budget, then you will understand which cat you would like to choose.




No comments:

Post a Comment